NEW RETURN POLICY EFFECTIVE March 13, 2023
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchasing date.
- You may return merchandise for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- Absolutely no returns accepted on FOOTWEAR
- ALL ITEMS must be returned in new, unworn condition with tags attached and/or original packaging.
- IF any item is returned with any signs of wear such as smoke odor, perfume, holes, stains, animal hair, odor, etc. NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED.
- Shoe returns must be in original box! The box must be wrapped before shipping to protect the integrity of the box. Any shoes or footwear that are returned in a damaged box will NOT be accepted!
- ANY ITEMS PURCHASED FROM THE SALE BARN/$10 FINAL SALE ARE NOT RETURNABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Any shipping insurance purchased with your order is NOT REFUNDABLE, even if you cancel your order before it is shipped!
- PREORDERS can not be cancelled. You can return the item once you have received it, but the order can not be cancelled before hand.
- 20% RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO ANY RETURN OF ANY HAT
- ALL bedding, blankets, and pillows have a 20% restocking fee
- American Bonfire Sunglasses are FINAL SALE! No refunds or exchanges are allowed.
- All prices on Sale Barn and FLASH 25% OFF items are final price. No additional coupons can be used on these items.
- 25% Restocking fee on all Nizhoni Authentic Navajo Jewelry (STORE CREDIT ONLY ON RETURN, NO REFUNDS)
- No discounts can be applied to DINGO FOOTWEAR
Please note returns can take up to 7 days after your item has been received. Within that time, you will be issued a credit, if your return was accepted!
Please send ALL returns to
BAHA RANCH WESTERN WEAR
PO BOX 50
FONTANA, KS 66026
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ORDER NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR RETURN.
Baha Ranch Western Wear does NOT offer free returns, if you would like a prepaid label you can request one by email. The amount of the label will be deducted from the amount of your store credit.
We offer free shipping to all USA locations.
Once retail orders are placed and paid in full, please allow up to 5 business days unless otherwise noted to ship the items.
Each Yeehaw Swim Suit is made to order and ships as soon as it is printed by the manufacturer. Please allow up to two weeks for it to arrive to you.
For international orders:
We no longer ship internationally due to strict requirements implemented by US Customs.
Please note it is the BUYERS responsibility to provide the CORRECT address at time of purchase! It is not Baha Ranch Western Wear's responsibility if the item was delivered to the wrong address.
Baha Ranch Western Wear is NOT responsible for lost/stolen packages. That issue must be resolved with USPS/UPS or your local law enforcement.
Baha Ranch Western Wear does NOT offer free returns, if you would like a prepaid label you can request one by email. The amount of the label will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
Some items are shipped directly from our manufacturer to you. If you return these items, they MUST BE RETURNED TO BAHA RANCH WESTERN WEAR, PO BOX 50, FONTANA, KS 66026. Do NOT return them to the manufacturer.
TO INSURE YOUR PACKAGE, YOU MUST CHECK OUT DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE
–NOT THROUGH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM–
YOU MUST PURCHASE ROUTE INSURANCE IN ORDER FOR YOUR PACKAGE TO BE INSURED.
We do not state a size chart on the website because we sell a variety of manufacturers products. Each and every manufacturer is different, there is no longer a "true to size" standard.
A large really doesn't really mean a large anymore. I have taken the time to actually measure or estimate the sizing of each item, providing also size equivalents in the descriptions. If you need further assistance or have any other questions regarding sizing of any item, please feel free to email me at email@example.com or message me through our app on the store website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
P.O. Box 50, Fontana, KS, 66026, United States